| Author |
Replies: 3,534 / Views: 281,974 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3820 Posts |
Interesting (and attractive) MPC, MintedNotPrinted!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1769 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Very nice! 
|
|
Valued Member
Singapore
74 Posts |
Singapore banknotes. Monetary Authority of Singapore. 2005 ND Second Issue. First prefix 1AA x 2 runs. PMG catalogue: Pick #47a 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1769 Posts |
Thanks, jbuck Nice note, aster 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3820 Posts |
Nice notes, aster!
Member of SPMC, FCCB, ANA and ANS. My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2640 Posts |
Quote: Nice notes, aster! +1  I just realized I forgot to add a few pick-ups from the Philippines. Since they have now gone polymer, I realized that I better fill in a few gaps I had let go (before the change-over to plastic). So here's a few of the more interesting notes I got: 50 Pesos (new 7th seal) without "marks for the blind"  100 Pesos with (new 7th seal) & first A prefix:  Last 200 Pesos (6th seal 2020 no marks for the blind):  A (new 7th seal) 500 Pesos & solid 5 radar:  And an old 6th seal 1000 Pesos replacement. Funny thing is I got one just like this on our first trip there but it was too circulated & needed to be spent.  Just to note that I have found that getting notes with the marks for the blind much easier than getting them without (such as these 2 sets below):   I just need the new "7th seal" 1000 Pesos & my sets will be complete.
Edited by walk2dwater Today 7H 29M ago
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3820 Posts |
Great set of notes, walk2dwater!
Member of SPMC, FCCB, ANA and ANS. My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
18895 Posts |
Great notes, walk2dwater! Is 50 Piso now the lowest value in circulation? I am calling there on a cruise in December and was wondering about what I might get from an ATM or if I changed some money.
|
| |
Replies: 3,534 / Views: 281,974 |