Iceland to Scotland 1959 P-267 20 Pounds from the National Commercial Bank of Scotland: https://en.numista.com/225282 NumisRob:
Quote: Thanks! A tip from an American cruise ship passenger four years ago!
I remember when you posted that & stated it was a tip (so hard to believe it came from a tip, after I have searched so many banknotes & never found one). But I also got a 7 digit solid 8 radar $5 in change once, buying a Lotto ticket Ha, ha!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use