| Author |
Replies: 22,664 / Views: 657,991 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
19. Is the issuing country Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, or Italy? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Mrit better use that last Q.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, lemme get caught up 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Was this medal issued after 2000?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
20. Was this medal issued after 2000? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
 I guess the Hungarian 1994 election medal, N#154149
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: I guess the Hungarian 1994 election medal, N#154149 Don't complain if you don't vote   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Imagine that....it's that one. Nice medal and message.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I wondered if it was that one  I agree with Loonie (I vote, so I can't complain)... Have fun with this next round 
Edited by mrwhatisit Today 30M ago
|
| |
Replies: 22,664 / Views: 657,991 |