Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2026 US Coins In Circulation

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 249 / Views: 16,653Next Topic
Page: of 17
New Member
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2026  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pre_Coder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got a 2026 P dime in change from Hardee's in Millsboro, DE, this morning. This is the first 2026 coin I've found.


Congratulations!

I didn't know there was still a Hardees.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   10:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I didn't know there was still a Hardees.
They are still out there. The one closest to me closed because a new Chick-fil-A and a new Starbucks opened. However, I pass by three of them if I have to go into the office.

BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing.
Pillar of the Community
Seeker_101's Avatar
United States
1799 Posts
 Posted Today  17H 49M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Seeker_101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 35M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've only gotten 5 P and 1 D for nickels and 8 P for dimes. Not one quarter around here.
Still better than me.
Valued Member
svc067's Avatar
United States
145 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 11M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add svc067 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BTW, this is Carl's Jr. to the people out west, they are the same thing.


Love me a fresh hot Western Bacon Cheesburger!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
New Member
United States
36 Posts
 Posted Today  55M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pre_Coder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a Family Dollar next door to the laundry I operate. I went over there this morning to buy some coffee and received a SemiQ nickel in my change. A couple hours later I went back over there for some stuff and scored yet another one.

After work, I thought "third times a charm" so I went back to the store and purchased a 6 pack and in my change was a 2004-P Lewis & Clark nickel and a 1998 Canadian Penny. YAY, HOOT HOOT! lol

At work though, I did happen to come across 2 more SemiQ (DOI) Liberty Bell quarters and 3 Bicentennials. But as we all know, the Drummer Boy quarters are all over the place.

Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196342 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
GLB49's Avatar
United States
30307 Posts
 Posted Today  12M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GLB49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You had a very good day, Pre_Coder.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125
My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270
My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829
My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859
My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
  Replies: 249 / Views: 16,653Next Topic
Page: of 17

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums