Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,802 / Views: 398,109Next Topic
Page: of 321
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2015  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking puck....waiting for mine to arrive from Provident
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2015  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I guess no exchange of the BRP for me. I got the coin last week and saw some minor flaws. I guess I will have to live with it. I wish I have checked back this thread yesterday and get one more of the BRP since I like that design the most.

I got my Kisatchie order in yesterday so I need to catch up with BBH and Homestead....
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2015  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Bombay P puck has shipped...
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2015  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really. I ordered a couple in the first 30sec and no notice yet.
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2015  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Subscription....


Quote:
Shipping Method: Fedex Smartpost POB
2015 5 OZ AB BOMBAY HOOK SILVER NUM PRES CASE

2015 5 OZ AB BOMBAY HOOK SILVER NUM PRES CASE
$149.95 Qty: 1

TOTAL: $149.95
Tracking ID: 748999946xxxxxxxxxxx
Edited by Foxwoods Man
10/08/2015 7:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2015  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So, of the 3 available 2015-P Pucks, which will be next on the Sold Out list? I afraid Bombay Hook will be next, even though it was release latest. What do you guys think?
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2015  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's talk that bombay is gonna be a winner. They can only mint 65k total of both versions and sold 45k of the bullion to authorized purchasers FIRST DAY. So... only 20k tops of the P version will be made. If word gets out and dealers / collectors want a safer than normal horse to bet on they're gonna flock to the bombay imo
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2015  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This seller had a few of the key issues for sale last month. Unfortunately I only have a link to this one that sold for $610. The others were in the same neighborhood.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-P-Hawa...13902801?ru=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html%3F_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=171913902801&_rdc=1&nma=true&si=VyJU9TJqtSi8VK7M0zE0DrAhTKw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2015  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not a fan of the volcano design. As one who used to live in Hawaii the symbolism us abound so a caracature of Kilauea that looks like a pitted die just doesn't appeal to me
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2015  07:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Getting $610 for the volcano makes it a bit more attractive a design
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2015  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very true fox. If I were buying them back then I'm sure I would've picked up a few. Did you get any?
Pillar of the Community
Foxwoods Man's Avatar
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2015  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have three each of the first six issued, skipped the next 8 (duh) and then three each of the next 4 and one of all the rest (threw in a couple of White Mtn and one Mt. Rushmore)...

I seemed to have skipped the decent ones...
Edited by Foxwoods Man
10/12/2015 09:48 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2015  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Funny that both Blue Ridge and Sand Dunes say unavailable but Everglades says sold out. I wonder what the difference is?
Pillar of the Community
SA4H's Avatar
United States
2764 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2015  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unavailable will turn into Sold out soon or later, once they do the final tally..... I think.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2015  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably right.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4,802 / Views: 398,109Next Topic
Page: of 321

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Forums