Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1853 Large Cent Upgrade

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,895Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7378 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2015  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I definitely see the lines past the Y in Liberty on the N-16 (the 3 little horizontal lines,) and absent on the N-11. Good eye! I agree they seem to be absent on the N-11. I think they are also absent on mine. So are you agreeing with me that mine is an N-11, or did I miss the point?

edit: I just noticed the point of the star next to the 3 on the N-16 seems to point just above the 3. On mine and the N-11 it looks like it points down at the top of the 3, because the 3 is a little higher on the N-11.
Edited by edweather
04/16/2015 01:19 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3185 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2015  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought I saw the lines on your coin although not nearly as sharpened clear as on the Heritage coin. It very well could be a N-11 also.
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,895Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums