| Author |
Replies: 2,839 / Views: 224,552 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
740 Posts |
$5.00 at the grocery store.
$53,399.00 to go.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
740 Posts |
$8.00 for Fresca and Diet Dr. Pepper.
$53,391.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Great spending! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
740 Posts |
$2.00 at the grocery store.
$53,389.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
871 Posts |
@jbuck - I try to get them when I can.
$1 Prez at Dollar Tree
$53,388.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
106987 Posts |
would anyone complain if I were to set some proof dollars loose on the world?
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Quote: $1 Prez at Dollar Tree Very nice! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
106987 Posts |
Well, I had been going through the images of my Sacagawea/Native American Dollar coins that I had bought years ago, and noticed that some were badly handled (by the seller) and were scratched and or have fingerprints on them - so this week I finally decided to replace them with better coins. Only 14 had to be replaced, so at some point I'll be tossing these 'impaired' proofs out to the wild. (out to pasture, if you will)
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
740 Posts |
$26.00 at the grocery store. The bagger asked if they were "dollar quarters." I said yes they were.
$53,362.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195559 Posts |
Quote: $26.00 at the grocery store. Very nice!  Quote: The bagger asked if they were "dollar quarters." I said yes they were. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
871 Posts |
$1 SBA at a local owned steakhouse. (Waitress was confused with it as a quarter at first) $53,361.00 to go.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
106987 Posts |
Quote:$1 SBA at a local owned steakhouse. must have been a tiny steak! 
|
| |
Replies: 2,839 / Views: 224,552 |