| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,404 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
One of only 2 choices left...  I guess a Russia 1913 10 kopeks 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: My point was this:
This round you guys have narrowed the possible coins down so that you are guessing by year. It is also possible to narrow the possibilities down so that you can guess by country. I know what you point is. My next round, if I'm so blessed. I will not take any questions about , issued By until after the 14th question. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I guess a Russia 1913 10 kopeks That is what it is mrwhatisit   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Well, I'm going to get a handful of German coins, then let you think they are Canadian.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: triggermob's guess of year is also incorrect. Had a feeling it would be. :) Well done Mrwhaisit. Nice coin OzLeigh. I need one of those.
Edited by triggersmob 06/25/2022 07:59 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: I need one of those. So you can post it in your gallery, to make it easy to find? Anyway you can hide a coin that your hosting?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: So you can post it in your gallery, to make it easy to find? Anyway you can hide a coin that your hosting? I've run out of room in my gallery, so no coins added for months. I was wondering if anyone was switched on enough to check. A few times I have deleted the coin from my gallery first.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Thank you all for knocking out two of the not right choices; I just then had two left  and I managed to get it... Well, lets have fun with this round shall we? Me has a coin for your consideration  Ask arwy if you must!
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1895?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 30mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: Thank you all for knocking out two of the not right choices; It was our pleasure. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Does this coin contain precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Hmmm...
1.) Was this coin issued before 1895? No 2.) Is this coin larger than 30mm? No 3.) Does this coin contain precious metal? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 20mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
4.) Is this coin smaller than 20mm? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,404 |