| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,481 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I got the date at 1981-1999 and the diameter at 25.91-26.99mm.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
I was thinking stick with size  Maybe over-under 26.4mm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Maybe over-under 26.4mm Do we gain much........odd or even may work for Q 20........
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 06/28/2022 6:02 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
 Seems you guys need a hint. I'm not into collecting tokens. I thought it was some kind of commemorative coin.
Edited by OzLeigh 06/28/2022 8:37 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
2 questions left. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I thought it was some kind of commemorative coin. Tells me it has a denomination.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Quote: Tells me it has a denomination. That's what I was thinking too. I'm leaning toward Netherlands.
Edited by triggersmob 06/29/2022 05:59 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Finally a question  19. Quote: Is this thing bronze? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: I thought it was some kind of commemorative coin. Don't commemoratives have 2 dates
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Tells me it has a denomination Quote: I'm leaning towards Netherlands Quote: Don't commemoratives have 2 dates 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,481 |