| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,518 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: Well shoot. My guess is a 1974 Panama 20 Balboas Simón Bolívar. Incorrect and out of date range
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Wow I am stupid. Time for bed. Staying up till 4 is not good for my health I imagine.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin have an Olympic theme to it? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
That Uruguay coin has been demonetised!
In the numista filters type "now" in the "in use in..." field
I see at least 8 options from Panama and 1 from Belize still in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1980?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
1. Keith is your coin more than 400 years old?...No 2. Does this coin weigh more than 4 grams?...Yes 3. Is your coin silver?...Yes 4. Is this a circulation coin?...No 5. Was this coin issued after the year 1900?...Yes 6. Does this coin weigh less than half a troy ounce?...No 7. Did this coin exist in 1975?...No 8. Is this coin currently legal tender and theoretically able to be spent in the country of issue?...Yes 9. Does this coin weigh less than 1 troy ounce?...No 10. Does this coin weigh 1 troy ounce?...No 11. Was this coin ...minted ...in Eurasia? ....No 12. Is the diameter of this coin less than 40mm?...No 13. Was this coin around in 2010?...Yes 14. Was this huge possibly commemorative coin dated earlier than the year 2001?...Yes 15. Was this coin issued in the Americas?...Yes 16. Is this thing made of fine silver?...No 17. Is the diameter of this coin greater than 45mm?...Yes 18. Was this coin issued by an island nation?...No 19. Does this coin have an Olympic theme to it?...No 20. Was this coin issued before 1980?... Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: My guess is Panama 1978 10 Balboas KM#53 Incorrect
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 1978 FM 75th Anniversary 20 Balboas proof coin from Panama.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: I guess 1978 FM 75th Anniversary 20 Balboas proof coin from Panama. Winner  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Really, again.  I'm going to have to start doing a loonie and abstain from guessing.  Ok I have a coin. (Yes it's a coin) I found it on the road while I was out for my afternoon walk. When I spotted it I thought it was an Aussie 5 cent piece, but it wasn't. Ask away if you are so inclined.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Well done OzLeigh and nice chunk of silver Keith.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9808 Posts |
Is the diameter less than 20mm?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,518 |