| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,734 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I was just trying a different way of saying that question, I was just waking up to go to work.  Was this coin issued before 1920? That better? 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
10. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1920? No Quote:That better?  At least it makes sense. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 10 questions: circulation coin  issued 1920-1938  diameter less than 19mm but not less than 17mm  contains copper  not issued on an island or group of islands
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 17.9mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9810 Posts |
Quote: That better? I'm glad Oz was kind enough not to count that as one of our questions. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
11. Quote: Is this coin larger than 17.9mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1928?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: I'm glad Oz was kind enough not to count that as one of our questions. I would not have been so nice  Think before you ask
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Was this coin issued after 1928? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
I gotta know. Oz what time zone are you in
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Was this coin issued 1934 or later? Just a process of elimination  My brain was not entirely awake this morning, so it said something differently than what I typed...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: My brain was not entirely awake this morning, so it said something differently than what I typed... I hear ya. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: what time zone are you in You get up even earlier than me. So the morning for us is getting off work for them the same day. 12 hours ahead there abouts. Leaves little overlap time, but weekends work well. We do get up early though keith.  . I'm so full of worms!  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6863 Posts |
Quote: We do get up early though keith I would love to sleep in. Maybe one of these days But it's not on my Bucket List 
Edited by Keith67 07/08/2022 5:40 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Quote:
Most silver coins have copper in them
My thoughts also! 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,795,734 |