| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,498 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin more than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued before the 20th century? No
2. Is the diameter of this coin greater than 22mm? Yes
3. Has this coin been demonetised? Yes
4. Was this coin issued before 1976? Yes
5. Is the weight of this coin greater than 10 grams? No
6. Is the diameter of this coin more than 25mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Good job David.
Does this coin have a face value of 10 or less?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued before the 20th century? No 2. Is the diameter of this coin greater than 22mm? Yes 3. Has this coin been demonetised? Yes 4. Was this coin issued before 1976? Yes 5. Is the weight of this coin greater than 10 grams? No 6. Is the diameter of this coin more than 25mm? Yes 7. Does this coin have a face value of 10 or less? No I don't think I've seen a question about face value before. Cunning...  I'm off to get my beauty sleep so our non-Oz coinaholics can catch up. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Any way to put demonetized into Numista
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Any way to put demonetized into Numista You can see all the coins that haven't been demonetised by entering "now" into the [in use in...] field I don't think you can do it the other way round. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote: I don't think you can do it the other way round. They should fix that. I just learned you can put face value, in as 10 to whatever I'm still learning. How this internet thing works 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I just learned you can put face value, in as 10 to whatever You can....  . I don't know where my foggy brain came up with that one, but it's going to prove pretty powerful. Using Canada as an example, the 1, 5,10 cents are out. So is the 1,2,3,4,5,8,10 dollar coins. This applies to any country and any denomination.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Does the country of issue have an N in its name?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Man, I go to sleep and wake up  to much action overnight  , glad I could help DavidG become GM, because that was the coin I was wanting to guess, but let him have it.  I knew about numista before CCF, but only really started using it since this game... I better settle this already  Does this coin contain any precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
He only paid 30 cents for the coin and it's got a big diameter, so extremely doubtful on it being precious.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6870 Posts |
Quote:You can.....  I had no idea. Never tried before  My last question for this round. Is this a Standard circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I had no idea. News to me too. We'll take it though.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
When one asks about precious metal I assume copper is not included? Does precious metal only include gold, silver, platinum, and palladium? Or I guess based on google these as well? Not sure if they were ever all used in coins lol. 
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/10/2022 08:50 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: When one asks about precious metal I assume copper is not included? Stop using question marks for non game questions. It will get us busted if the GM is picky. Yes it happens, so be careful using them. Correct, copper is not precious. Silver, gold, platinum and palladium are in, but we've only ever seen silver and gold here.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,498 |