| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,595 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
If the coin was dropped from a 10m height on the surface of Callisto, would it take more than 5 seconds .....  Only kidding.  Is the effigy of the person a monarch? Oh, and Steve, what's your secret for cleaning dust off coins for photographing (I won't add a question mark).
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
8) Was this coin issued in the U.S.A.? no 9)Is the effigy of the person a monarch? Yes
Edit:sorry forgot the second answer lol
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 02:45 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 30mm?
Edited by Keith67 07/13/2022 03:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Quote: Oh, and Steve, what's your secret for cleaning dust off coins for photographing (I won't add a question mark). A gentle wipe with my white gloves. As long as the coin is not proof. I believe you can buy cans of compressed air from computer shops.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
10)Is this coin larger than 30mm? yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin larger than 38mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
South Africa, jumps out at me
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
11)Is the diameter of this coin larger than 38mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: South Africa, jumps out at me I don't leave for Africa untill the 8th I'll have to bring back some coins for a future game.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Was this coin issued on an island or group of islands?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
12)Was this coin issued on an island or group of islands? Yes
If at the end of this I'm wrong on this one then you can blame my lack of geography knowledge, but I'm am fairly positive the answer is yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Just for even more excitement,  Was this coin issued anywhere in the land region we call Micronesia? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1623 Posts |
Quote:
Was this coin issued anywhere in the land region we call Micronesia?
Poor Wrekkdd. You (well, me also  ) have put him to the ropes on archaic measurements, geography and government. Wrekkdd' turn as GM reminds me of a classic quote from Apocalypse Now: "Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another." 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued anywhere in the land region we call Micronesia? Well, at least we know it's not a Yap stone. Too big and has a hole. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
13)Was this coin issued anywhere in the land region we call Micronesia? No.
(this may be incorrect as well) I doubt myself a lot lol and I can't ask for confirmation. From what I'm reading on Google it's a no.
You are getting closer though:)
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,595 |