| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,641 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
1)Is your coin dated 1933? Yes
Ya I just saw the other dates:p
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I guess a New Zealand 1933 half crown  I just wanted to be absolutely sure that was it... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/13/2022 10:21 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: I guess a New Zealand 1933 half crown We have a winner. It's my only NZ silver at the moment and was a gift from princetane last give away contest    It is gonna have a little acetone soak and back into it's 2×2, took it out at the beginning of the game:)
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/13/2022 11:17 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That's funny. I played the coin I got from that give away here too.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Waking up  I thought that woyld have bwen the cloin a goin  Oh yeah, great and cool  coin Princetane got to you! I have my next coin, but this is probably a higher challenge coin due to a hint earlier about supposed to "keep the guessers guessing" thingy  I am not sure where exactly I picked this up, but it was years ago and this coin I have is the only one of this type I have been able to find, hence a high catalog value... Big hint: Not ancient, so not a rock 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/14/2022 05:53 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Well done Mrwhatisit. Was your coin issued in the 19th century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Does the country this coin Was issued in have a land mass of at least 1 million square kilometers?
To clarify I am specifically talking land size not country size, any ocean etc owned by a country would not be considered land mass.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/14/2022 06:23 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
1.) Was my coin issued in the 19th century? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1844?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Nevermind 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Does this coin contain a precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
2.) Is the country where this coin was issued from have a land area at least 1 million square miles? No
3.) Was this coin issued after 1844? Yes
4.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm? Yes
5.) Does this coin contain a precious metal? No
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/14/2022 10:15 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5295 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Eurasia?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1870?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,641 |