| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,682 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Ozleigh I got 10 for Italy with the mint marks included, two different coins with 3 mints and 4 single mint coins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Did we even ask if it was a circulation coin.. No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Did we even ask if it was a circulation coin.. No we did not...  I'm mixing up questions from the last game with this one. I could have sworn someone asked if it was a circulation coin.... This is what nights is doing to me. Ok so Gibraltar is still in. That puts me at 14 coins I think...
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/15/2022 10:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Oz for Italy I get 6 results, 2 of them have 3 different mints. That would put Italy total at 10, Greece has 2, and Gibraltar has 2(1860-1861 proofs) I think this is correct...ok... Unless I missed a mint. Lol this is my first time using numista so bear with me 
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/15/2022 10:35 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I think we need to wait for an answer to Oz's last question.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
My last question as well... Though after finally breaking down the list of coins I think asking 4.9g was a bad idea:p will nick off a few or bring the options down to 2-3.
Nvm my question should cut the list in half. Forgot about the 6 mint marks.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/15/2022 10:40 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Well, lets see... 18.) Was this coin issued after 1859? Yes 19.) Does the coin weigh more than 4.9 grams? No This is getting very interesting... But you are on the right track....  Oh yeah, it is on Numista... One more Question  ... You might still get it! Maybe?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/15/2022 11:39 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less the. 2.6 grams?
It will be a guessing game.
Edit: my auto correct is doing some really annoying things...
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/15/2022 12:02 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
And the 20th question... 20.) Does the coin weigh less than 2.5 grams? No You might still get a lucky guess... I might have actually kept the guessers guessing!  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
You can ignore the edit, I meant to put 2.6 but my dumb auto correct apparently likes to mess with my numbers to now-_-. So then I guess we are down to 6 instead of 3/4
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Since I messed up my last question I'll narrow it down first lol.
Is this coin a 1962 Italian 1 soldo B mint, C#35.2?
I'm trying to be careful with wording lol
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/15/2022 12:16 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I'm trying to be careful with wording lol The questions are over. You need to say "My guess is"
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Less than 2.6 grams or 2.5 grams? What is going on? 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Someone has Wrekkdd our chances. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 1866R Papal States 1/2 soldo KM#1371
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,682 |