| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,720 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess county of Chartres lily lying Denier (1220-1293)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I guess county of Chartres lily lying Denier (1220-1293) That is also not my coin. And I think what Numista must do is lump all the (lets say varieties) into one date range 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Numista must lump all the (let's say varieties) into one date range There are about 5 different varieties of that coin triggersmob guessed if you want to ask for more info and drag this out a bit longer.
Edited by OzLeigh 07/16/2022 06:42 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Winner I have date the date range of this coin at 1015-1036 Roberts # 4122  
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
See loonie, it is possible to identify the coin without playing "guess the country"  It would probably have taken 8 or more questions just to narrow down to France.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I learned more from the geography guessing games lol, this way just taught me how to use numista better, which is useful.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I learned more from the geography guessing games I can do that next time I win 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
Quote: I have date the date range of this coin at 1015-1036 Roberts # 4122 That's very strange. Nice rock though. Now I need to find a coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I god do I see a game where you can only ask geological questions  that could be one tough round.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Wonder if would would make a difference to narrow it down using the equator and the prime meridian  If you broke the world into 4 even quadrants using the equator and the "official" prime meridian NE,SE,SW and north west... I think that may just be to confusing actually 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,720 |