| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,752 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
What am I doing wrong. I don't have Hungary or Latvia on my list But I do see Iceland & Denmark now
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: keith, I agree with Poland and Switzerland. I have Denmark, Hungary, Iceland and maybe Latvia and Sweden. That little figure on the 1 Ore may be a mint mark......need to look into that. Closer to my list. How do we get different list, with the same info...
Edited by triggersmob 07/17/2022 07:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: But I do see Iceland & Denmark now Still missed one though.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: How do we get different list, with the same info... Show us your search and we'll let you know.  . Quote: Closer to my list. I got lots of others, but don't see mint marks.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 07/17/2022 07:30 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I did see Heaton mint did a coin, but the pic of the coin was not from that year......they like to use the H. I've looked at all those coins on your search trig.....I musta missed it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: India If you say so. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Why India.....it's not listed with a mint mark, and I can't see one on the coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: If you say so. :) Buzz off for a minute. You're just messing with us.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: I musta missed it. It's a plain as the norse on your face.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Buzz off for a minute. You're just messing with us I need to get some enjoyment from your squirming. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Translation: One pie, struck at Farkhanda bunyad, Hyderabad, in the (RY) 15th year of tranquil prosperity
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 2 grams?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: It's a plain as the norse on your face. Got it. So we're down to Sweden, Denmark, Norway or Iceland.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,752 |