| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,849 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I was just about to ask that. I'm down to 9 coins, then the year.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
So down to 9 coins are with 3 questions left, I'll let the others ask the rest.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Does this coin have an animal represented on it? (ie - eagle, bull, cow, horse, ...)
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Does this coin have an animal on it? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Down to 5, this will put us at 2 or 3coins.
Does this coin depict a plant?
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/20/2022 06:45 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Does this coin depict a plant? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Looks like we still have a few countries in play. Only one question left though.
Does this coin have an even number date of issue?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Does this coin have an even date of issue? Yes The clock is ticking. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/20/2022 08:16 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
We got the coin down to one, now it's a year guessing game. I was going to guess the most obviouse one 2002 but changed my mind:)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
2006 is out of the date range.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
I guess an Irish 2 Euro from 2002 then 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Oh, that was easier than I expected. Though we might be pushing this one. Now I have to find another coin.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,849 |