| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,867 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Oh yeah,. I totally misinterpreted that. My answer stands though.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin distributed through Woolworth supermarkets? NO I was nearly tempted to use one of the new coins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
1. Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs (first) graced Canadian coinage?(1967)...No 2. Was this coin minted post 2000?...Yes 3. Was this coin distributed through Woolworth supermarkets?...No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I was nearly tempted to use one of the new coins. Are you sure you didn't switch coins right now to avoid this being the shortest round ever...  I was convinced you took so long to choose this coin because you had to drop into Woolies to pick them up. 
Edited by OzLeigh 07/21/2022 08:21 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Did a Williams sister win the ladies' singles title at Wimbledon the year this coin was issued?
Edited by OzLeigh 07/21/2022 08:28 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Are you sure you didn't switch coins right now to avoid this being the shortest round ever. Haha, no I didn't even see them until late today, when my daughter bought them home for me. It had crossed my mind to use the new Honey Bee coin though. (no this is not my coin). Quote: I was convinced you took so long to choose this coin because you had to drop into Woolies to pick them up I think I might have just forgotten to say I had a coin ready and then went to sleep and work. Quote: Did a Williams sister win the ladies' singles title at Wimbledon the year this coin was issued? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
You guys with these questions... So mean...
Does this coin weigh more then the average human eye?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Did a Williams sister win the ladies' singles title at Wimbledon the year this coin was issued I can't find the answer to this question my self lol, I'm bad at sports research.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin weigh more then the average human eye? 28 grams NO You're just as mean, but we are all learning.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
1. Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs (first) graced Canadian coinage?(1967)...No 2. Was this coin minted post 2000?...Yes 3. Was this coin distributed through Woolworth supermarkets?...No 4. Did a Williams sister win the ladies' singles title at Wimbledon the year this coin was issued?...No 5. Does this coin weigh more then the average human eye?...No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin weigh more then the average human eye? 28 grams What source are your using lol, I decided to look deeper into it and I'm getting split answers and don't know which site is a good source lol. I'm getting 7.5 from other sources. if you google how much does a human eye weigh(not average) it's different answer but still mentions it as average. This is the first link I get https://www.britannica.com/science/human-eyeWay way down the page it mentions 7.5 grams lol
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/21/2022 10:01 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
 I hate having to source weird facts(or do I?) I think the 28 grams is correct. Is this coin from Canada, USA, Australia or New Zealand?
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/21/2022 10:07 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
This game keeps getting gooder and gooder, so therefore I asky thisy...
Is this a spendable coin for commerce, or is it a pretty coin for use in a collection?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: The dimensions of the eye are reasonably constant, varying among normal individuals by only a millimetre or two; the sagittal (vertical) diameter is about 24 mm (about one inch) and is usually less than the transverse diameter. At birth the sagittal diameter is about 16 to 17 mm (about 0.65 inch), it increases rapidly to about 22.5 to 23 mm (about 0.89 inch) by the age of three years, and between age three and 13 the globe attains its full size. The weight is about 7.5 grams (0.25 ounce) and its volume about 6.5 cm3 (0.4 cubic inch).
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Is this a spendable coin for commerce, or is it a pretty coin for use in a collection? Pretty sure all coins are legal tender. You need to rephrase that
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,867 |