| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,998 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I'm heading out for lunch shortly. Better get some questions happening.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin weigh more than 18 grams?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Does the country of issue, have a border with Luxembourg?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I got a fright when I saw how many 2008 Transnistria coins there were but luckily Tiraspol is east of Istanbul.  Surely Keith can see more than 6 remaining options. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Surely Keith can see more than 6 remaining options. I think I'm at 33
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
1. Is any part of the country of issue in the tropics?..No 2. Has this coin been demonetised?..No 3. Is this a standard circulation coin?..No 4. Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs (first) graced Canadian coinage?...No 5. Was this coin issued in Europe and or Asia?..Yes 6. Does this coin contain any precious metals?..Yes (silver) 7. Was this coin issued before Roger Federer won his first Wimbledon singles title?(2003)...No 8. Is this coin larger then 29mm, but less than 40mm in diameter?..Yes 9. Is the capital of the country of issue east of Istanbul?..No 10. Was this coin issued before Marion Bartoli won the ladies' Wimbledon singles title? (2013)..Yes 11. Was this coin issued before Maria Sharapova won the women's Australian Open singles title?..No 12. Was this coin issued in a leap year?..Yes 13. Does this coin weigh more than 31.5 grams?...No 14. Is the date on this coin 2012?...No 15. Does Numista list this coin as Non-circulating?...Yes 16. Is the denomination of this coin 200 Korun?...No 17. Does this coin weigh more than 18 grams?...No 18. Does the country of issue, have a border with Luxembourg?...Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
If you are going to play "guess the country" this should have been the first question asked  Was this coin issued in Germany?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in Germany? Of course.  Thought it was about time I did one. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Only 5 options now. I should close off questions now.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Hang on each of those coins has 2 versions  Proof and uncirculated Looks like triggersmob will be picking out a new coin for the next round. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Looks like triggersmob will be picking out a new coin for the next round. At least there is not 5 different mints. I have faith in you guys.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2008 Germany 10 euro Carl Spitzweg Proof coin
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,998 |