Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,110Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess 1882 CC Morgan dollar from USA

Winner

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
20-Questions!-Forum-Game
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I'll guess the 1884 Carson city Morgan dollar?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I even get my guess in late lol... You guys are two fast for my texting speed.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well folks, I have a huge smile on right now. 4 hours 52 minutes to take keith down. That is a record. Congrats to the guessers. He might go back to the back 40 now though.......
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot to say, that's a nice coin keith. You gonna try another one next time? .

Congrats Oz.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy
07/24/2022 11:34 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You gonna try another one next time?

Why not, I got a bunch.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why not, I got a bunch.


And we'll get them every time. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I have something.

I'm off to bed. Ask away and I'll answer when I get up.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And we'll get them every time.

I'm shocked it took 19 questions
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, I may have to take a break from the forum for a while. I'm being backed into a corner with my job or my vacation on the line even after giving 5+ months notice...new/old management has returned and there is just so much..... I won't get into that here.

I will be back I hope and with good news but ATM in punching metal bars... literally... Anyways this has been a great break for me and I'll still drop by, I'm just going to have my mind in a different place for a while.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin issued in Germany or by any country that Germany invaded during WWll ?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  2:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ok, I have something.


Is this something a coin?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm shocked it took 19 questions


If we didn't get lucky with the CC Q, you may have had us.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done Oz.
Once again, I snooze, I lose. :)

Oz, does your coin weigh more than 20 grams?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1.
Quote:
Was this coin issued in Germany or by any country that Germany invaded during WWII?


Yes

2.
Quote:
Is this something a coin?


Yes

3.
Quote:
Does your coin weigh more than 20 grams?


No
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,110Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums