| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,153 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I can just see the  you're wearing. Let's try this.... Is the issuer of this coin still issuing coins?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I think these are are options.
Belgium...copper-nickel coin (1) Denmark...bronze coin (1) France...bronze coins (4) & copper-nickel (1) Jersey...bronze coin (1) Luxembourg...bronze coin (1) Norway...bronze coin (1) Serbia,,,bronze (2) & copper-nickel coins (1) (later part of Yugoslavia)
Loonie, I'm sure these places still issue coins.
Edited by triggersmob 07/25/2022 6:02 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Ok, I can work on the date...  Is this coin dated between 1850 and 1876?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is the issuer of this coin still issuing coin? Yes The mint is still minting coins for the country it is in.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: The geography of when this coin was issued and the population of modern day countries don't allow me to give a satisfactory answer to that question. This is why I asked.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Is this coin dated between 1850 and 1876? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: The mint is still minting coins for the country it is in. The question was issuer, not mint, remember there is a difference. Care to change your answer....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ok then No
But the way numista organises its coins some might say yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Thought I would be gone longer but after a chat with my doctor I'm feeling a lot better and may just take 6-8 weeks of much needed stress leave. Chances are I will just take the two weeks for my vacation and when I get back I'll be good to come off sick leave hopefully.
I'll have to catch up in this round....
Quick question... On numista when I out Europe for the issuer and it gives me like 6 different options none of which give me any results with the current stats. How do I out Europe as the place of focus?
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/25/2022 6:58 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Quick question... On numista when I out Europe for the issuer and it gives me like 6 different options none of which give me any results with the current stats. How do I out Europe as the place of focus? Took me more then an hours but I didn't mean to put a question mark.. can't fix it now but it's not a questions for the GM.
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/25/2022 8:03 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
You can't put Europe, you have to check each individual country.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is the issuer of this coin still issuing coins No Issuer now has different flag and name
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Knocking out some more dating...
Is this coin dated between 1876 and 1890?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
I think I'm out of this one... I'm still getting 304 results on numista without being able to use Europe as the reference place of issue.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,153 |