| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,254 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
1 is your coin a circulation coin? - Yes 2 Was your coin issued before 1967? - Yes 3 Is the diameter of this coin less than 26mm? Yes 4 Does this coin weigh more then 7 grams? No 5 Was this coin issued before 1800? No 6 Is the diameter of this coin less than 20mm? yes 7 Does this coin contain any precious metal? (Silver on up) No 8 Is the diameter of this coin larger then 16mm? Yes 9 Was this coin issued before 1919? Yes 10 Was this coin issued 1875 to 1919 inclusive? Yes 11 Was this coin issued in the Americas? No 12 Is this coin larger than 18mm? Yes 13 Does this coin weigh more than 3 grams? No 14 Was this coin issued in Eurasia? Yes 15 Is this coin round? Yes 16 Was this coin issued 1875 to 1890 inclusive? No 17 Was this coin issued in a country with a population of more than 15 million? Yes 18 Is this coin composed of copper-nickel? No 19 Is the denomination of this coin 5 pfennig? No 20 Is this coin a single year issue? No
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
That was 20 questions. Time to start guessing
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Wow this is pathetic! We have a 30 year date range and don't even know what continent this coin was issued in! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
I believe in yall 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I want to guess a coin from Ceylon but they didn't have population of 15 million when the coin was minted.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
I think yall can at the very least get close, and who nows might be a lucky guess
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Going by their populations in 1900 coin is from one of these countries:
China Russia Germany Austria/Hungary Japan Ottoman Empire Korea
All other countries in Eurasia with population more than 15 million back then don't have any coins which match criteria.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
So I guess Austria 1891 5/10 Kreuzer - Franz Joesph I - No, that coin is not larger then 18mm Also unfortunately I haven't added that particular coin to my collection
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: That coin is not larger than 18mm   Didn't even see that question  We were closer to the coin than I thought we were! Austria Hungary Japan Ottoman Empire Korea
Edited by OzLeigh 07/29/2022 02:28 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: We were closer to the coin than I thought we were!
Austria Hungary Japan Ottoman Empire Korea Is Germany still in play too? Have I missed something?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 07/29/2022 02:59 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Germany is OUT.
They were eliminated by Q20 Oh yes. Of course.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
My guess is 1918 Japan 5 rin Y#41. - No that is not it
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,254 |