| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,398 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Question deleted, while we think about this.
Edited by triggersmob 08/06/2022 04:06 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Is this thing a BitCoin or Non-Fungible Token?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Deleted my previous question.
Edited by triggersmob 08/06/2022 04:07 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Time to lighten it up a bit for the weekend. Not as light as Name that Tune, but close. You folks are in big trouble I tell ya. You'll still beat me, I give it 50/50. Best odds I've went into a round with.
Hint: Geography. I'm not sure we are looking for an object. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: I'm not sure we are looking for an object. Hmm, you might be right there.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing a BitCoin or Non-Fungible Token? No. But good Q for this round. 4/20 Quote:I'm not sure we are looking for an object.  Yup, it's an object related to numismatics, and I need both hands to hold it. It's BIG.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:If this is a hint, I'm ready to guess  I don't know if guessing this early is wise. You'll be needed to get this one.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is this object round or spherical in shape?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Does this thing weigh more than 5 pounds?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this object round or spherical in shape? No. Quote: Does this thing weigh more than 5 pounds? No. 6/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
2 hands to hold it, but weighs less than 5 pounds. It must be really big
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Weird question... Is this then a guide/reference book on a topic about numismatics? That can fulfil the geography hint... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 08/06/2022 05:56 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this then a guide/reference book on a topic about numismatics? No. Another good out of the box Q. You guys just might get it. But I doubt it.  . 7/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I was thinking a desk globe, that's why I asked the round shape question. That would have been geography related. Now I have to re-think.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,398 |