| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,419 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I guess so. Parking meters, pay toilets.....better have your dime ready. Quote: Is this a map of somewhere, that holds coins? No. Not as big as a map. 12/20 No need to stop now keith. You folks are going to need more than 20, and I'll run with it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is this thing made from wood or paper?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: pay toilets.....better have your dime ready. Not seen one of those for a long time and no dimes here anyway. Last time I saw one, it cost a penny.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
You never heard of....paid my dime and only farted....  Quote: Is this thing made from wood or paper? Yes. Not TP though.  13/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 08/06/2022 09:33 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: You never heard of....paid my dime and only farted.. No, but I have heard of, here I sit broken hearted, spent a penny and only farted.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Same thing here, but I guess inflation hit here, cuz it cost you a dime mate. If you can walk away from a broken heart for a penny or a dime, consider yourself lucky. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
A (English) penny was a lot 55 years ago, when I was saw a pay toilet.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I'm off to bed no, but not before I ask one last question.
Is this thing made from wood?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: 55 years ago, Yikes, keith and I were still in diapers way back then.  . Careful...we might have to nickname you...."TOM".....Thee.....Old.....Man.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing made from wood? This one sucks. Not a wooden nickel or anything showing grain. But, to make it, wood may have been involved, (pssst....it might be paper.....") So to answer the Q,......Sort of. You should be happy. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this thing made of cardboard?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: You folks are going to need more than 20, and I'll run with it. I say the count shall be 20. And 20 shall be the counting 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing made of cardboard? No. What part of "paper" stump'd you?  . 13/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 08/06/2022 1:19 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: What part of "paper" stump'd you? My outside the box thinking Quote: Cardboard is a generic term for heavy paper-based products. The construction can range from a thick paper known as paperboard to corrugated fiberboard which is made of multiple plies of material.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I say the count shall be 20. And 20 shall be the counting Ok by me.  . But with that you admit defeat. And will have to wallow in it while I bask in the greatness that is winning this round.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,419 |