| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,504 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued by the country of Canada, as legal tender in its current form? Yes. I didn't cut it to make a Magicians coin, too rare. Quote: Is this coin related to Canadian NHL® teams? No. Well your chances just doubled with Ed showing up. Let me think of a good hint.....get back to you soon.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Let me think of a good hint.....get back to you soon. At this point I'm lost.  But you know I do my best work at the end of the round 
Edited by Keith67 08/11/2022 3:44 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Looks like we just ran out of options on Numista. One of the answers must be wrong.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I think we are down to 3 coins. Obviously incorrect, as 3 have been guessed. Numista explains it in a round about way, so the answer is there.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Looks like we just ran out of options on Numista. You have not, just need to do some digging. Quote: One of the answers must be wrong. Nope. Quote: But you know I do my best work at the end of the round I'm counting on it, get to work.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I need to know a lot more about this set. Quote: this coin was featured as part of a 15-coin series issued from Petro-Canada stations across the country. Thus, there is the circulating version and the non-circulating, collector-card version. Of the 15-coin series, this is the 13th coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I need to know a lot more about this set. Credit card size with a polymer sealed coin in it. Some nice coins in them, but I didn't buy gas there, so never cared. A mule or 2 in there as well. No, it's not my coin.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 2008?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before 2008? No. 19/20 You guys are killing me here. Gotta go for the win now.  Just ask another Q and start the clock. I'll go for the threepeat.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Is this coin related to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin related to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics? Atta boy Ed.  . No. 20/20 Clock is on. I better find another coin. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Wrekkdd would have had it in a snap of the fingers. I'll dedicate this win to him. To bad he's not here, you folk could sure use some wisdom on Canadian coins.  You all shall be known now as the "Out to Lunch Bunch".  And I'll prove it in a day. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'll prove it in a day In the meantime back to the "What did loonie's cat have for breakfast" game.  I guess a can of tuna that John West rejected.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,504 |