| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,749 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Ed, mrwhatisit, Wrekkdd.........I'm counting on you. I haven't really been following this round...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Here's a recap to fill you in....not round or coloured, precious metal $1 Canadian coin dated 2017-2019. Same size as a $1 circ. coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm getting good at this GM stuff loonielewy didn't use a loonie.  If you pull tricks like that how are we ever supposed to get it right. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:loonielewy didn't use a loonie.  I've lost my mojo now too.....  . keith still hasn't found my mind....I think? Maybe...I don't know.....what? 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
You got it Ed. Good work. I'll post pic's after work. It's part of a 2 coin set that goes along with Oz's guess.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: What the bleep is that? Had to use your link. Not my coin. Or flex bar. I was hoping you could tell me. Quote: Trig, I didn't miss it, got a phone call while answering. Oh, now I see who is more important. Quote:My guess is 2017 Canada $1 Elizabeth II Voyageur Dollar. https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces123359.html I thought that was round and only hendecagonal on the inside.  Well done NumisEd. Bring on the next round.
Edited by triggersmob 08/25/2022 04:56 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: I thought that was round and only hendecagonal on the inside. It is pretty hard to see, actually. Anyhow....I have a coin (and I am NOT going to make it easy this time...)!
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before Wilhelmina became queen of the Netherlands?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1953?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before Wilhelmina became queen of the Netherlands? 1. Not likely. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1953? I suggest you think hard about your line of questioning before continuing on this path.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued before Wilhelmina became queen of the Netherlands? Not likely. Quote: Is this coin larger than 25mm? 2. No, it is not.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I think Ed, changed his answers. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: I think Ed, changed his answers. I am trying to help you think outside the box.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,749 |