| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,786 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Is the diameter of this thing 21mm or smaller? 19. No.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is the diameter of this thing 21.5mm or smaller?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Is the diameter of this thing 21.5mm or smaller? 20. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: That's not it. I thought that might be the case. Still too many options.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Remember when this "guess the coin" game used to be about guessing a coin. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Seeing that you guessed a Dated token not from the Americas Ssshhh. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Remember when this "guess the coin" game used to be about guessing a coin. Think outside your box. I think Tiny Tim was the best round yet 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I thought we were playing 20 Q's loonie, did we ever establish what your cat had for breakfast 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Today she had a Spanish omelet with a side of flap jacks and bangers. Chased it down with an espresso. Cat's should not drink espresso. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: loonie, did we ever establish what your cat had for breakfast Just be ready for it  With the right questions and teamwork, I don't think there's much we can't do. I think this round went down hill, with the changing of the first 2 answers (that I still want to know why that was done) I am going to say, we should only answer questions with Yes or No or Maybe(date range) And only ask question that can be answered as so That's my 2 cents
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Just be ready for it  My "odd" picks have all been numismatic related.....some how. I'd never pull food on you folks. Although I have considered using a chocolate loonie, but answering the Q's would be hard. Quote: With the right questions and teamwork, I don't think there's much we can't do. Right there with you brother. If we took our time with teamwork, there isn't much we wouldn't be able to figure out. If I put my money on the guessers 100% of the time, you know how much I'd be up! 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,786 |