| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,123 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
This one has you thinking.  I've learned a little bit about the nature of the game. Most of the Q's asked don't fill in many blanks on Numista. And you're lost without them. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Most of the Q's asked don't fill in many blanks on Numista. Exactly what I was thinking. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is the country of issue Germany or a country that borders Germany? No. 12/20 Keep them coming, I'm home today.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Most of the questions asked don't fill in many blanks on numista Please explain! You are aware if you put 0.1-0.249 in face value field it will show coins less than a quarter and not less than a tenth of the unit of currency.
Edited by OzLeigh 09/19/2022 08:01 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Down to these.. Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: You are aware if you put 0.1-0.249 in face value field it will show coins less than a quarter and not less than a tenth of the unit of currency. No, I wasn't aware. Thanks for the tip.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: keep them coming Ok, was this coin legal tender in 1995?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: No, I wasn't aware. I just fell off my chair.  That's why I ask all those unit of currency questions. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
You can remove these countries because they have no coins matching criteria:
Estonia Latvia Malta Slovakia Slovenia
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: That's why I ask all those unit of currency questions. I was thinking there must be a way, but I was putting in 10-25 and that didn't work.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: You are aware if you put 0.1-0.249 in face value field it will show coins less than a quarter and not less than a tenth of the unit of currency. You rule Oz. Like trig, I didn't know this. Thanks for sharing.  . Quote: was this coin legal tender in 1995? Numista doesn't tell me when it was demonitized, just that it is. All my research has drawn a blank, so I don't have an answer for that Q Oz. That's a new occurrence too. I'll keep digging, and please don't ream me to hard. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I was putting in 10-25 That would be 10-25 dollars or francs or pounds etc 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Surprisingly the country with the most possible remaining coin types is Cyprus.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Numista doesn't tell me when it was demonetised Try putting 1995 in the "in use in..." field.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Ok Oz, I found some info. This coin was demonitized when the Euro came in, so, this coin was legal tender in 1995. Quote: was this coin legal tender in 1995? (Yes. Pending new info.) New info, compliments of Oz, changes this to.... No. 13/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 09/19/2022 08:49 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,123 |