| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,275 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ooohhh, trig, not the date on my coin  Right denomination though... Mine is slightly weirder 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
So it's down to a battle between keith and loonie. Play fair guys. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
And I will explain more when I post pictures  But if they can't get it... Well... Numista has my exact coin 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is the VS date on this coin even?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
20.) Is the VS date on this coin even? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
I think you have an extra question. Question 10 was stricken from the records. Quote: 1.) Was this coin minted/issued before 1875? No 2.) As listed on Numista, is this a standard circulation coin? Yes 3.) Was this coin minted/issued in Eurasia? No But then Yes 4.) Was this coin minted after 1967? No 5.) Does this coin contain any precious metal? Yes 6.) Was this coin issued in the 20th century? Yes 7.) Is this coin larger than 25mm? Yes 8.) Is the denomination of this coin greater than half the unit of currency? Yes 9.) Is the denomination of this coin greater than 5 units of currency? No * 10. Was this coin minted/issued in South America? No * "Stricken from the record" 11.) Is the denomination of this coin 1 unit of currency? No 12.) Was this coin issued before 1920? No 13.) Is the denomination of this coin 2? No
Edited by triggersmob 09/22/2022 08:05 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I think you have an extra question. Do we need it
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Do we need it Not sure. Mrwhatisit is speaking in riddles. Quote: Right denomination though... Mine is slightly weirder I only see 2 options, but not sure what mrwhatisit is getting at.
Edited by triggersmob 09/22/2022 08:29 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
My guess is a India 1935 VS1991 2½ Kori - George V [Khengarji III] Y#66
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Or is Numista speaking in riddles  Ohh boy Keith, that is also not the date of my coin  ...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Or is Numista speaking in riddles I looked in Krause and there is also a 1937 (VS1993) George VI 2 1/2 kori which does not appear in our search results because numista does not list the diameterhttps://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces50113.html
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I looked in Krause and there is also a 1937 (VS1993) George VI 2 1/2 kori which does not appear in our search results because numista does not list the diameter But those catalogs are so heavy  Good work Oz, to bad you didn't say something earlier 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Suspicious... In that case I guess the 2½ Kori - George VI [Khengarji III] 1993(1937).
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Well, I haven't seen skeletonwizard8 on here for a while... You guessed it right actually!  This coin is strangely in medal alignment which might be a rare variant... That my friends is what you call an Indian States coin! 
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Haha, yes... sorry for stealing the win but I want to share some new additions to my collection. My coin is ready 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,275 |