Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,362Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The winner is triggersmob

20-Questions!-Forum-Game
20-Questions!-Forum-Game

Luckily for all of us I didn't choose a 10 pfennig coin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Never saw that coin

Quote:
Luckily for all of us I didn't choose a 10 pfennig coin.

No kidding
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9819 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting coin Oz.
Yes, glad it wasn't the 10pf.

I'm off to bed now, so will find a coin tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  12:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9819 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK I have a coin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it a standard circulation coin?

Hope you slept well.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
09/29/2022 6:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sicker than sick. Be back later.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3007 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know, I am busy much myself At work and errands... I happen to have that exact same token as Oz had I known that this morning...

I'll get another round in sometime

Was your coin issued before 1901?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9819 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  01:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm sicker than sick. Be back later.


Get well soon my friend.


Quote:
Hope you slept well.

Don't know what good sleep is, although it's better now that I am on CPAP. When I was tested, I was stopping breathing in my sleep 113 times per hour, sometimes for up to 90 seconds. I can't even hold my breath that long when I'm awake. :)


Quote:
Is it a standard circulation coin?

YES


Quote:
Was your coin issued before 1901?

NO

Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it too late to post this coin on the Seventh Edition of How Far Back Can We Go?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9819 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  02:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is it too late to post this coin on the Seventh Edition of How Far Back Can We Go?

YES.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  02:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if triggersmob DID post this on HFBCWG....

Is the denomination of this coin greater than 1 unit of currency?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  02:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin larger than 27mm?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9819 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  03:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder if triggersmob DID post this on HFBCWG....

Maybe, maybe not.


Quote:
Is the denomination of this coin greater than 1 unit of currency?

NO


Quote:
Is this coin larger than 27mm?

YES
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  03:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin larger than 30mm?
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,362Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Forums