| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,453 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
That was question 17 loonie Let me think of some more to burn 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Was this coin minted in Austria?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1273 Posts |
Hello everyone, first time playing! Gonna get hooked.
Is this coin from Germany?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1273 Posts |
...and I just realised Germany isn't landlocked anyway. What an entry, lol.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
 TobyJ, stick around and have some fun.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Now only 2 coins to choose from and pending an answer to Keiths question, a 50% chance... I like 100% if I can get it...  Toby, this game can get quite wild  and hilarious  We will enjoy having you on board! I have been known to pull out some doozies of coins leaving some questioners stumped  ...
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/02/2022 9:30 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
 Toby. Sorry for the delay folks, covid is kicking the crap out of me. 18. Was this coin minted in Austria? Yes. I won't count the Germany Q, beginners privileges.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: covid is kicking the crap out of me. Get well soon  Quote: I like 100% if I can get it... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: What an entry, lol. You taught yourself a great lesson, you gotta pay attention here. You asked about Germany without waiting for an outstanding country Q's answer. That's a no no. Pay attention and have patience. Quote: Is this coin from Germany? "from" is a place where you were born, so we consider this to mean "minted". So we just use "minted" or "issued", depending which applies of course. Just a few hints. Now, if you really want to man up to this game, keith has left a win on a silver platter. Care to be GameMaster so soon.  . Limited time offer before someone scoops it up. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Keith must be having fun with what I am thinking  Loonie in the greatest of expectations  And just a random guess here and there such as: I guess this limited time offer will have to come around again  I guess an Austria 1946 2 schillings KM#2872... And we all wish you a speedy recovery as well! 
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/03/2022 05:56 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I guess an Austria 1946 2 schillings KM#2872... That's it, imagine that.    Nap time again.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Tony, another trick I do is go back in time on this thread to see how varied we can be on our questions, we can learn a bunch that way  I have a few dates of that coin myself and probably would have photoguessed if I had the chance... Well, I already had a coin picked out for my next round of GM again since the last time I was... So ask away if you choose 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
I also have that coin for 1946 and 1947, so I figured that must be common. After the first few questions I was already thinking Austria or Hungary, mainly because of the coins I have in my collection.
Mrwhatisit, is your coin a circulation coin?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the first quarter of any century? (?01-?25)
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,453 |