| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,594 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Time for one more question if you're quick. Bedtime soon.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
I've tried to play along so I can intelligently guess a coin at the end but for the life of me I can't figure out how you guys do it. I've tried to utilize Numista and it's filter but to no avail. Any advice from you guys how I could up my game would be appreciated. You can private message me if you'd rather not say publicly. Thanks in advance.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection: http://goccf.com/t/303507
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: I've tried to play along so I can intelligently guess a coin at the end but for the life of me I can't figure out how you guys do it. I've tried to utilize Numista and it's filter but to no avail. Any advice from you guys how I could up my game would be appreciated. You can private message me if you'd rather not say publicly. Thanks in advance. Have a look at this and see if it helps. https://en.numista.com/catalogue/in...=&c=&wi=&sw=
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Time for one more question if you're quick. Bedtime soon. You missed chafes question
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in Asia? YES, mostly. I'm off to bed now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Those are the 215 coins I'm down to also. Got that going for me
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Quote: Was this coin issued in Asia?
YES, mostly. Transcontinental countries in play Indonesia Kazakhstan Russia Lets add Cyprus
Edited by Keith67 10/08/2022 11:46 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in Asia?
YES, mostly That's more info than we are entitled to. A simple yes would have sufficed.  Does that mean the country of issue is located mostly in Asia or most of the coins were issued in Asia.  Maybe triggersmob means the coin is legal tender in more than one country which are in different continents rather than a single country that spans more than one continent. Quote: Transcontinental countries in play Indonesia Never heard of Indonesia being a transcontinental country.
Edited by OzLeigh 10/08/2022 12:20 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Here's the pics.  
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Now Loonie, that is a cool coin even NumisEd would like!  Was your coin issued after 2000?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Was your coin issued after 2000? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ok, that answer knocked out a bunch of coins  Was your coin issued in any of these countries, Indonesia or Russia? 
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/08/2022 9:01 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: Was your coin issued in any of these countries, Indonesia or Russia? NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
"Indonesia is occasionally associated with Oceania"  I'd like to know by who. (or should that be whom)
Edited by OzLeigh 10/08/2022 11:33 pm
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,594 |