Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,695Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin issued after 1894?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
17.
Quote:
Was this coin issued after 1894?


Yes
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So...

Belize 25c (1895, 1897)
Brazil 400 reis (1900)
Colombia 20c (1897)
Congo 1 frank (1896)
Ecuador 2 decimos (1895-1896 years + options)
Eritrea 1 lira (1896)
Haiti 20c (1895)
Malaysia 20c (1900)
Peru 1/2 sol (1895-1900)
Puerto Rico 20c (1895)
Sri Lanka 50c (1895, 1899, 1900)
Venezuela 1 bolivar (1900)
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  07:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin issued after 1896?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
18.
Quote:
Was this coin issued after 1896?


Yes
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So...

Belize 25c (1897)
Brazil 400 reis (1900)
Colombia 20c (1897)
Malaysia 20c (1900)
Peru 1/2 sol (1897-1900)
Sri Lanka 50c (1899, 1900)
Venezuela 1 bolivar (1900)

I'm glad we got rid of Ecuador. :)
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I have used my question quota.

For educational purposes, my next question would be, was this coin issued in 1900. That would halve the options.
Edited by triggersmob
10/14/2022 08:27 am
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
for educational purposes


I am feeling generous.

I believe I have told you this before triggersmob, put 23-23 in diameter (just putting 23 actually shows coins that are 22.5-23.5)
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I believe I have told you this before triggersmob, put 23-23 in diameter (just putting 23 actually shows coins that are 22.5-23.5)

thank you Oz. You may have done, but I don't recall it. Cheers

so should be down to just these then...
Belize 25c (1897)
Peru 1/2 sol (1897-1900)
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9823 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think we might be looking at Peru and there are some options in each year.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I have to do this on my phone so I don't have a work area to take notes and/or research. I'm working on it.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3007 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been watching, but I will see if Chafe can get it to be GM... Unless he guesses not right...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I almost ask about Queen Victoria, At some god-awful hour this morning. But, I was waiting for 2 answers.

Is the KM# of this coin more than 10?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
3. Guessing will be open 24 hours after the last question is asked, then the round will end.


So, let's start that timer

Is this coin round?
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
19.
Quote:
Is the KM# of this coin more than 10?


Yes

20.
Quote:
Is this coin round?


Yes
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,695Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums