| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,736 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Yes, Keith sabotaged us. And I can do it again  Is this coin dated 2014?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
9. Quote: Is this coin dated 2014? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
I'm back. Was this coin dated 2015?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
10. Quote: Was this coin dated 2015? Yes It was and it still is. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 10 questions: dated 2015  not a circulation coin  contains precious metal
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Now if we keep halving our options with each question, we should be able to win this. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 38mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
11. Quote: Is this coin smaller than 38mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Good start Keith. We've got this. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
I'm assuming it's silver.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 16g?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Does this coin weigh less than 16g? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Quote: I'm assuming it's silver. We should never assume, especially when Oz is GM. There are lots of gold coins still in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
I feel I'm wasting a question Is this coin gold?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Quote: I feel I'm wasting a question Well it wouldn't be the first time. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,736 |