| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,802 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
1. According to Numista is this coin "in use now"? Yes 2. Is this coin legal tender in more than one country? No 3. Is this coin round? Yes 4. Was this coin issued in the 21st century? No 5. Was this coin issued before the Fremantle Dockers AFL club was founded? 1994..Yes 6. Is there be any precious metal in ye coin? No 7. Is this coin larger than 25mm? No 8. Is this coin larger than 20mm diameter? No 9. Was this coin issued before the West Coast Eagles AFL club was founded? 1986..Yes 10. Was this coin issued on an island? Yes 11. Is the denomination of this coin less than a tenth of the unit of currency? Yes 12. Was this coin issued before 1972? Yes 13. Is the population of the country of issue over 1 million? No 14. Was this coin issued before 1900? No 15. Was this coin issued after 1945? Yes 16. Was this coin issued for use in Bermuda or Brunei? No 17. Is this coins composition bronze? Yes 18. Was this coin issued in Fiji or Samoa? No 19. Was this coin issued in Tonga? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin dated 1968? YES OK that's 20 question. Clock is running. (but not for long I think)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I guess a Tonga 1968 seniti KM#-27
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/18/2022 09:30 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: I guess a Tonga 1968 seniti KM#-27 Circulation or proof?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ok, proof 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Quote: Ok, proof Sorry that is not my coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9825 Posts |
Just kidding Mrwhatisit. I will give you the win. I'm off to bed now, so you can start the next round.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I thought the circulation one originally in my guess...knew I was close enough. I have a similar coin myself somewhere  Ok, I have my next coin; this will be a fun one, I can guarantee it!  Ask away! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
1.) Is this a circulation coin? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Is this coin larger than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
2.) Is this coin NCLT? Yes
3.) Is this coin larger than 25mm? No
Edited by mrwhatisit 10/18/2022 1:25 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,802 |