| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,025 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Nice coin triggersmob. I wonder if your next coin will be a more famous wavy baseline coin. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
The tail of the 9 looks longer on the straight 2 coin as well.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: The tail of the 9 looks longer on the straight 2 coin as well. Long tail 9s and 6s are common on those coins. I have a few of those too.  Quote: Nice coin triggersmob. I wonder if your next coin will be a more famous wavy baseline coin. That is one I don't own Oz. Ok, I have another coin ready. Easy one this time. Oh, I think I said that last time. 
Edited by triggersmob 10/28/2022 04:38 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in an odd century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in an odd century? NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before Australian decimal coinage was?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before Australian decimal coinage was? (1966) YES
Edited by triggersmob 10/28/2022 06:45 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued between the start of WW1 and the end of WW2?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued between the start of WW1 and the end of WW2? NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the Titanic sunk?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before the Titanic sunk? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued in an odd century? NO 2. Was this coin issued before Australian decimal coinage was? 1966 YES 3. Was this coin issued between the start of WW1 and the end of WW2? 1914-1945 NO 4. Was this coin issued before the Titanic sunk? 1912 NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I'm going to continue with the year. The others can figure out the rest.  Was this coin issued in an odd year?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in an odd year? NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in a leap year?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,025 |