| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,099 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
I'm still hung up on the painted question
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2005 Canada Remembrance Day 25 cent in bookmark N#323
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
I was looking at that one too Oz.
Maybe we should have asked coloured, not painted.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I'm still hung up on the painted question You should be. Wording was all wrong, not painted, printed with a stamp. No brush involved. Should have just used coloured instead. Quote: I guess 2005 Canada Remembrance Day 25 cent in bookmark N#323 Ha ha, you found it Oz. Good job. The poppy has been instilled in me to remember the fallen. Remembrance Day is the 11th, and my crew support it. So that's why I picked a poppy coin this round. We have a few here to pick from, but when I saw this as NCLT only listed in circulation coins, I had to pick this one. I'll just rant if I go off into the poppy rabbit hole. I won't have pic's for a day or 2. My wife's best friend's mother is passing, she went out of town, so I have no camera. I'll get them when I can. If you look on Numista, you'll see the reverse looks golden in the pic. My coin does too. 1st I thought it was discolouration in the encasing material, but, the obverse is totally not discoloured. I'm not buying that, because the obverse should show the same effects, should it not? Just wondering weather the golden tinge is really on the coin. If so, it's cool. Oz I so wanted you to ask the colour Q's. So....this rounds lessons.....don't use painted when you mean coloured,......and...... Numista can hide things.....Box!...Box!...Box. That's F1 lingo for come into the pits. Fits here too.. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Maybe we should have asked coloured, not painted. Yup.  . You'd have only gotten it earlier....maybe....I think the hints helped....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Yes, GM not responsible for how Numista organises their catalogue or how players word their questions. Ok, The next round has begun. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the world was introduced to Micheal Myers?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this coin issued before the world was introduced to Micheal Myers? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the trail of Lizzie Borden?
Edited by Keith67 10/30/2022 06:48 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Halloween round! 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued before the trail of Lizzie Borden Trail...do you mean blood trail  Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Was this coins issuing country in the same continent as Dracula would call home?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Was this coin issued after the birth of Jason Voorhees?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Poor Freddie.  Jumped him.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/30/2022 07:06 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,099 |