| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,128 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
I'm a dill, I just realised the 15mm question would have taken out the countries on or bordering the Iberian peninsular.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
So for the Netherlands, I see the 10 cents 1862, 1863, 1868 (not likely, key date), 1869... United Kingdom the 3 pences, but they are 16mm... Russia the 5 kopeks... Ottoman Empire, not sure... Probably missing a few... Using my trusty Krause catalog 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Using my trusty Krause catalog Doesn't seem so trusty if those are the only options you've come up with. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Just musing, also just used numista to verify and getting same results as the others.  I use both on this game  Is the diameter of this coin 15.1mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Is the diameter of this coin 15.1mm? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 1g?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Does this coin weigh less than 1g? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'll guess after work. If it's still alive. I wasn't much help this round.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Final Summary: Gregorian date: 1861-1870 Composition: Silver Diameter: 0-15.99 (not 15 or 15.1 mm) Weight: 0-0.99 Technique: Any milled  issued in Europe  not issued in Germany  not issued on Iberian Penisula or any bordering countries  not issued in country bordering the Gulf of Bothnia
Edited by OzLeigh 10/31/2022 04:18 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
My guess is a 1863 Netherlands 5 cent KM#91
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
 Then I guess a Netherlands 1869 5 cent KM#-91
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Nice coin Oz. Good job Mrwhatisit. Bring on the next round.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Nice coin, I have a similar one: 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I didn't know I won that round till my break at work. I guess knocking out Russia helped and put me thinking Netherlands... We were almost stumped with this round  I have an interesting coin  Well, all coins are interesting to me...  Ask away? Yes Guess now? No, maybe...
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,128 |