| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,580 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Next time we should revert to narrowing it down by diameter!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
1. Does this coin have a date on it ?...Yes 2. According to Numista, is this coin "in use now"?...Yes 3. Was this coin issued in the Americas?...Yes 4. Was your coin issued in North America?...Yes 5. Was this coin issued in the USA?...No 6. Was this coin issued on an island?...No 7. Was the coin issued after 1980?...Yes 8. Does this coin weigh more than 4g?...Yes 9. Is this a standard circulation coin?...No 10. Is this a circulating commemorative coin?...No 11. Was this coin issued before 2015?...No 12. Will we find this listed on Numista under coins?...Yes 13. Is this thing a pattern or token?...No 14. Is the denomination of this coin 10 or 20 units of currency?...No 15. Was this coin issued in Canada?...Yes 16. Is the composition of this coin non-precious?...No 17. Is the denomination of this coin less than 10 units of currency?...Yes 18. Was this coin issued after 2018?...No 19. Is the denomination less 3 dollars or less?...Yes 20. Is the denomination $1.00?...Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
And I thought Australia put out a lot of granny bait!
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess Canada 2015 dollar In Flanders fields
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I guess Canada 2015 dollar In Flanders fields Sorry Oz, that is not my coin
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Next time we should revert to narrowing it down by diameter! I was thinking weight would work too. Hey Oz, there will always be a next time. I think you guessed it too. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
I'll guess Canada 2017 Loonie Dollar KM#2315a
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
My guess is the 2018 Canadian $1.00 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of the First World War. The 11-11-11 coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I'll guess Canada 2017 Loonie Dollar KM#2315a Sorry trig, also not my coin I have faith in loonie 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: My guess is the 2018 Canadian $1.00 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of the First World War. The 11-11-11 coin. Quote: I have faith in loonie  Sorry loonie, not my coin
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
mrwhatisit will get to have a guess this round. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I had to pick that coin! 11-11-11 means so much to my family. And it is that time of year to thank a Vet. That's why I burned a poppy Q last round. My sister's and I wore #11 on all our sports teams. I'll post a pic of my ref jersey, yup, you guessed it.....#11. Blends in with the stripes, sorta like camouflage. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"Welcome"....eh....how long do you want to be GM.....  ....it really is up to us don't forget.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,580 |