| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,132 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
19.) Was this coin issued in Nepal? No That is not my coin Oz... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
My guess is China 1937 5 Li Y#516
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Quote: 15.) Does the issuing country name start with an "I"? No 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1937?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
20.) Was this coin issued in 1937? Yes But anyways, Trig, how did you ever know   You got it... I was happily getting worried that I would go again as GM...   I got this rare coin not really knowing what it was until I looked it up, and this carries some significant catalog value probably over $200.00 US dollars... I almost stumped you all... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
I missed trigs guess. That 1937 question was not needed
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Good job trig. Nice coin mrwhatisit. Ya know.....all these correct guesses while I'm at work is breaking my heart. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: Trig, how did you ever know I worked it out all scientifically. Nah, it was the only option left as far as I could see. Anyway, I have the next one ready.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: all these correct guesses while I'm at work is breaking my heart. Well hopefully you get to play more now. Or are you reffing on Saturday.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Let's roll.... Was this coin around when "Purple Haze" was recorded by Jimi Hendrix? Football season is over now. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 11/25/2022 7:06 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin around when "Purple Haze" was recorded by Jimi Hendrix? (1967) Yes. Quote: Football season is over now. Guess it's hard to play football in 4' of snow. 
Edited by triggersmob 11/25/2022 7:19 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
trig, 4 feet is a bit to much, 4 inches is enough. Our last snowfall only melted yesterday. Way too early for that again.
Oz beat me.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 11/25/2022 7:42 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9836 Posts |
Quote: Is this a circulation coin? Yes Quote: 4 inches is enough. Maybe for you.:) Quote: Was this coin around when Eric Clapton was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? If the coin was around in 1967, I guess it was also around in 2000. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this coin not round or have a hole (as part of the design) or composed of aluminium?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,132 |