| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,221 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Does this coin have a mint mark?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before 1885? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1891? (and you may have missed loonies question) 
Edited by Keith67 11/27/2022 4:33 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin have a mint mark? No Quote: Was this coin issued after 1891? No Hurry up and finish me off, I have to go to work in 20 minutes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Does the date have 3 8's in it?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Quote: Does this coin have an even year date?
No
Your killing me Bro.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Does the date have 3 8's in it? No, but if it did it would be even and you already know that it is odd.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
So a Philadelphia minted Morgan dollar dated 1885, 1887, 1889, or 1891... I guess a 1887 Morgan dollar also Philadelphia mintmark... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 11/27/2022 4:56 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Sorry, you are both incorrect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
As I have to go to work now, I'm going to make Loonie the next GM. Otherwise you will have to wait 10 hours. This is the email he sent me... Quote: I know So you're it Loonie.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Are you serious....I thought it was even. Oh man. My guess will be the 1889 Morgan, Philly mint.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I was guessing when you posted. I legit guessed it....after keith straightened me out. Say, wasn't I already GM today.  It's a conspiracy.  Game on. I have another pot luck coin. Nice Morgan too. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I was close of course  I have a number of Morgan dollars in these years including the 1889  . I could have photoguessed again  Ok loonie, Was this coin around on January 1st, 1901?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote:What are you up too AA (collusion)  We have been going back and forth all weekend. I had some news to share, then we got onto each other about the coin. I told him I was going to get it and did. Then challenged him to get me and he did, now he put it right back on me. No collusion, just Allies. We all are in this game. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,221 |