| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,440 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
keith, are you aware there is a series field in the Numista search options?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: keith, are you aware there is a series field in the Numista search options? I see that now, I will see how that works Quote: I reckon the clock will run out before NumisEd will be back to answer that. Im going to give Ed the win   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Nice coin Keith. Good to see you playing in our back yard. :)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Yes, very nice. I have a few of the coins from earlier in the series. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Nice coin keith. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
I took a trip down "MEMORY LANE" this morning (looking at the past rounds) How we played this game, knowing almost nothing about the "coin"
Good times
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I took a trip down "MEMORY LANE" this morning (looking at the past rounds) How we played this game, knowing almost nothing about the "coin"
Good times And you had the honour of the first wrong guess. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: And you had the honour of the first wrong guess. At least I guessed 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Good times indeed. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
We almost never asked "weight" or "size" . But we got it done 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Did I win? Wow!  OK, I've got a coin .Shouldn't be too difficult.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Eurasia?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in Eurasia? 1. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Asia?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued in Eurasia? Yes. Quote: Was this coin issued in Asia? 2. Yes.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,440 |