| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,473 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Can't use range for KM numbers (or countries)
But if you know the KM# and the country the only other thing you need is the year (unless it is a single year issue)
Edited by OzLeigh 12/03/2022 11:23 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Is this a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
I still looking, but 2006 Kazakhstan jumps out 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I still looking, but 2006 Kazakhstan jumps out I somehow think you know that is not correct. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Oz, how are you using these numbers.....I can't get a range to work. You can check every country and see if they have KM# in the date range. I think we are down to ... Pakistan Iraq Israel Syria
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I think we are down to ... Pakistan Iraq Israel Syria My list is longer than that. And Iraq should be out Quote:Geographically, the Arabian Peninsula includes Bahrain,  Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen, as well as the southern portions of Iraq and Jordan.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Ok, my list of countries on the peninsular was different.
What countries are on your list.
Edited by triggersmob 12/04/2022 05:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
This is what I have Azerbaijan Egypt (transcontinental country)  Georgia Iran Israel Kazakhstan Pakistan Syria TurkeyTurkmenistan
Edited by Keith67 12/04/2022 05:53 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Oh dear, I forgot about the Caspian sea.
I think Egypt's & Turkey's KM# are all to high.
Edited by triggersmob 12/04/2022 05:37 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I think Egypt's & Turkey's KM# are all to high. 
Edited by Keith67 12/04/2022 06:14 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Isn't Kazakhstan the world's largest landlocked country....
Caspian Sea is landlocked. In effect it is a lake.
Edited by OzLeigh 12/04/2022 06:00 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Isn't Kazakhstan the world's largest landlocked country.... Looks that way That changes the list
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Georgia Iran Israel Pakistan Syria
Edited by Keith67 12/04/2022 06:29 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Did you guys know you can sort by Reference number - just click on "display options" Seems all Iran coins after 1986 have KM# above 1200 Israel has ICMC# which interfere with sorting by KM#  I have deleted my unanswered KM# question pending further analysis 
Edited by OzLeigh 12/04/2022 07:02 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Good Q from Joshu-a...
Was this coin issued 2001 or later?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,473 |