| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,535 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Was this coin issued 2015 or later?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
My guess is a 1433 (2012) 5 Qirsh from Jordan KM#73
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
My guess is a 1436 (2015) 5 Qirsh from Jordan KM#73
Edited by triggersmob 12/05/2022 05:55 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I'll let mrwhatisit have the last one.
trig, you got a typo.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I think I will wait for an answer to that last question before I take a guess, unless one of you gets it right. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: trig, you got a typo. Oops, copied and pasted Keith's but missed changing that. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued 2015 or later? 19. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
I think Ed missed a guess
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I guess a Jordan 1441(2020) 5 piastres/qirsh KM#73...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I think I will wait for an answer to that last question before I take a guess Pourquoi? Once you had the answer to the 2010 Q, it left only 3 dates to choose from. keith and trig had 2, I left you the other. Waiting changed nothing.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I think Ed missed a guess At least one still in the running. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Quote: waiting changed nothing I looked at the data again and didn't need to wait anymore...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I still think you're going to win. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I looked at the data again and didn't need to wait anymore... When down to 3 options, it's time to guess
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,535 |