| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,609 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Say trig, want a break from GM'ing? I'll spell you. Found some interesting stuff last night if you feel like having a go.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Nice bill Loonie. I don't have any these days, I sold all mine. Quote: triggersmob "wins" again. I picked the lowest mintage one too. I reckon you guys have coins from all these years and just select the one I pick to make me go again. Now I have to find another coin. Give me a few minutes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin have a non-Gregorian date on it?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin have a non-Gregorian date on it? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin also have a Gregorian date on it?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin also have a Gregorian date on it? Yes (are you looking over my shoulder?)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the non-Gregorian date on this coin from the Islamic calendar?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Is the non-Gregorian date on this coin from the Islamic calendar? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 12/09/2022 07:58 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in the Middle East? yes (again) 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: have you used.. creounity No but I will check it out, thanks.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
According to Numista is this coin "in use now"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: According to Numista is this coin "in use now"? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,609 |