| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,671 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
So that leaves 1910, 1912, 1914 &1915. Which one should I pick.
I'll go 1910, the same year as the one I own (and lowest mintage, least likely to win). My guess is a 1327 (1910) 5 Para from the Ottoman Empire KM#759.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I have been away due to extenuating conditions that are not good or fun  ... But I will probably take a guess soon and get back into the game 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Good to see you back Mrwhatisit. Hope every thing is OK.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Sorry for what's up mrwhatisit. Perhaps we can help you relax. Don't forget, there is 2 Q's left.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a 1327 (1910) 5 Para from the Ottoman Empire KM#759 Wrong 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Jolly good, only 1912, 1914 & 1915 left to choose from. Next loser please. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, I can ask...
Was this coin issued in 1912 or 1914?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued in 1912 or 1914? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1912? This game does me good and lets me have some fun 
Edited by mrwhatisit 12/10/2022 9:51 pm
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Was this coin issued in 1912? No That's the 20 questions used up. Time to guess. (I wonder what it could be) 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I guess a 1327 (1914) Ottoman Empire 5 para KM#-759
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Huh, stepped in just in time I see  I have a couple of similar or same coins like that one Oz... I have a coin again from my stack of preferred coins for this game, so game on! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does this coin contain precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
1.) Does this coin contain precious metal? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,671 |