| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,685 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ok, lets see... Sorry you threesome, neither of those are the coin I have...  Where did Swedish come from 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Out of date range trig Oops, I had your link open that you posted at the top of the previous page and looked at that, instead of my page that I had adjusted for that last answer.   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I believe that there is more time for some guessers to come on in... 
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
Swedish, you ask? It was a complete shot in the dark, that's all it was.
Edited by 279773 12/12/2022 08:42 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Once again  to the game 279773 (Your going to need a "nick name") Have you found, Numista.com yet? If so, do you know how to use the filters? If not, We  can help you (right, guys&gals)
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
Was the particular coin that is now being inquired about minted in Scandinavia? A Swedish reform coin, 1534? Wow, I was researching Sweden for an answer here, and I saw that in 1776 Sweden had a coin that wheighed 44lbs. Wow
Edited by 279773 12/12/2022 2:43 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Was the particular coin that is now being inquired about minted in Scandinavia? A Swedish reform coin, 1534? We have used all 20 questions. And no, it is not
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
The round has timed out. Congrats mrwhatisit (needs nickname too).  Now let's see your coin. Oz didn't guess. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Oz didn't guess. She guessed early 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Now I remember....left us out on a limb with that move.  keith, swing by 1 hit wonders. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
You guys were getting sooooo close   I have had a hard last few days, so that is why I am a tad thinned out on a few things... Nickname Weirdcoin? Turns out my coin has the I mintmark and is corroded details due to burial and this is one of my only 1600s coins...  And a closeup of the hard to see date of 1656... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 12/12/2022 6:49 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I do have another coin 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Is this a standard circulation coin?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,685 |