| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,868 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
How many questions do we get
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
20. Quote: Was this coin issued by the Netherlands, Portugal or Romania? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: How many questions do we get Well you can ask as many as you like each, but the game is called 20Qs. So I it's time to guess.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
On second thoughts keep going, Loonie needs all the help he can get. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
I burned them hap hazardly thinking we had unlimited. I wasn't looking to be GM again, but I'll take one for the team. Or, should I guess then delete it. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
You can guess and delete as long as you don't get caught. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I see only 3 coin types left now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
My guess is the 1894 10 Lepta from France, issued by Greece.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: My guess is the 1894 10 Lepta from France, issued by Greece. Quote: Quote: Is this coin Copper-nickel?
No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
I can't accept that guess, it does not meet the criteria.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
So many things to watch out for....what ever will I do....that was my guess....so I'm out.  (Didn't get time to delete it.  )
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/18/2022 04:52 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
My guess is a 1894 10 Filler from Hungry KM#842
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a 1894 10 Filler from Hungry KM#842 Close on the year, but not my coin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Let's all guess wrong so trig stays GM....that's nasty....but.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,868 |