| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,890 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Ohh boy... My thoughts now lean to guessing Elmer Fudd again  In other news, researchers now have possibly discovered the identity of triggersmob's coin, more than likely a Hungarian 10 filler issued either 1893 or 1895 based on a clue he provided earlier making it more likey the case.  Or an Austrian 10 heller... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 12/18/2022 07:56 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
So which one will you guess?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
I Elmer Fudd guess this wackity coin:  I guess a Austria 1895 10 Heller KM#-2802... Probably not it though... 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I haven't even had a look at the 1st question yet.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Or an Austrian 10 heller... NSS
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Sherlock, that all I can say
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: I guess a Austria 1895 10 Heller KM#-2802.. BINGO, you got it. Next round is yours. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: Sherlock, that all I can say Ok, I was a bit slow on that one.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ok, I'm ready to guess now. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Hahahahaha Elmer Fudd guessed lucky again, the highest probability of any of these guesses...  I have a coin again... Guess away!
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Does the obverse of this coin feature an effigy of a person?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Is this a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
Back again...  1.) Does the obverse of this coin feature the effigy of a person? Yes 2.) Is this a standard circulation coin? Yes
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,890 |